Cafe Gratitude is our expression of a world of plenty. Our food and people are a celebration of our aliveness. We select the finest organic ingredients to honor the earth and ourselves, as we are one and the same. We support local farmers, sustainable agriculture and environmentally friendly products. Our food is prepared with love. We invite you to step inside and enjoy being someone that chooses: loving your life, adoring yourself, accepting the world, being generous and grateful every day, and experiencing being provided for. Have fun and enjoy being nourished.
Welcome to Cafe Gratitude!
Who Are We?
Cafe Gratitude is a collection of 100% organic plant-based restaurants specializing in gourmet plant-based cuisines. We strive to create a menu and environment that supports health and sustainability for both our community and the planet. We practice business through a term we call “Sacred Commerce”, where we provide inspired service, honest and transparent communication, and express gratitude for the richness of our lives. Check out our menu and come dine with us. Come to our workshops and classes and learn with us. Visit our online store and support us.
• We support local farmers, sustainable agriculture, and environmentally-friendly products.
• We have put a lot of effort and thought into making the cafe sustainable.
• We have solar panels installed by SunSource Homes.
• Our tables are made from reclaimed wood. Some of that wood came from the torn down walls on the second floor of the cafe and some of the wood came from a farm in Kansas.
• Most of our lights are made from wine bottles.
• We re-purposed lath that was removed from torn down walls on the second floor of the cafe to add some finishing touches to the entryway, to the front of the bar and host stand and in the bathroom.
• All of our TO GO ware is biodegradable.
• We recycle all glass, boxes, containers, paper and any other recyclable items we use at the café.
• Our farm, Be Love Too, produces organically grown microgreens for the cafe. Abigale, Steve, and Andrea harvest and then deliver to us twice a week so we have fresh produce.